All working professionals including engineers require continuous up-gradation of their knowledge and skills to improve working competency and efficiency. University of Engineering and Technology Lahore has conceived a Continuing Professional Development Program for its growing community of professional engineers. A series of short courses and workshops, in addition to many other academic and professional activities, are now offered by UET on regular basis. This workshop has been designed to enhance the knowledge of young professionals and researchers about “Modern Characterization Techniques i.e. IR and Raman Spectroscopies.” In this course, graduates can learn about the latest trends in various research areas of advance Materials.
Furthermore, information evaluated from these methods can be helpful for an explanation of various bond structures and tyes. Materials, Civil, Chemical, Manufacturing, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering graduates can be benefited from this course.
- Introduction to IR Spectroscopy
- Advanced Applications of the tool
- Important parameters for various applications
- Different Case Studies
- Introduction to Raman Spectroscopy
- The basic difference between Raman and IR
- Modern Lab scale and Industrial Applications
- Various Case Studies
A certificate of one CPD point will be awarded to the participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
– Materials Engineers, Civil Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers – Full time M.Sc. and PhD Students
Course Fee: Rs 3000/- (For Professional Engineers)
Rs 1500/- (For Faculty Members)
Rs 1000/- (For full time M.Sc. and Ph.D.Students)